For anyone transitioning out of addiction treatment, the challenges of facing life sober can be overwhelming.
As a Recovery Coach and Therapist who specializes in addiction, I individually tailor a program based on your needs. When most people come out of treatment for alcohol or drug use, they struggle to stay sober while re-integrating back into daily life. I coach both adults and teens and provide the extra support needed to thrive, enjoy life again, and stay sober!
Recovery coaching is offered in 1-8 hour blocks of time and sometimes overnight.
Get help re-integrating back into life outside of treatment. You are not alone.
As a recovery coach, I can:
- Be your mentor and guide you through the recovery process
- Attend 12-Step meetings with you
- Help you build a community of support around you
- Help you develop a new healthy daily routine
- Accompany you to events that may be difficult to attend alone
- Connect you with volunteer opportunities
- Collaborate on goals and a vision for your new way of life
- Collaborate with therapist, treatment counselors, and family
- Talk about and experience tools for success
- Spend time with you outside learning to live and enjoy life!